15th Street Automotive can help make your business more successful and your life a little less stressful.
Vehicle maintenance and repair is a frustrating responsibility that uses up your valuable time and diverts your attention away from the important task of managing your business. You make money by attending to your business – not fixing cars and trucks.
15th Street Automotive Fleet Services can save you money because proper fleet maintenance and repair reduces expensive down time. Lost time becomes lost income and lost profitability. And 15th St. Automotive Fleet Services offers a maintenance program tailored for your fleet.
Consider the advantages of dealing with a local service provider that can offer friendly personalized service and a total commitment to your needs.
Here are just some of the advantages 15th St. Automotive can offer your business:
Getting started is the easy part, we just need some basic information (see the list below). At that point we will schedule an appointment to address the needed services or repairs.
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicles and help you in the planning of future services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicles and how they are used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best. We realize many fleets may have specific needs. Our staff will be happy to assist in this manner if possible.
1. A list of vehicles that are on the plan. Including tag numbers and unit numbers or any ID numbers you may use. A list of drivers if needed.
2. The billing address and any special instructions on how billing needs to be handled. (Such as P.O. numbers, marked attention to, etc.)
3. How billing is to be paid, company credit card, company check or, if your company wishes to set up a 30 day charge account, a completed credit application with prior approval will be needed.
4. Contact person and phone number to report to and authorize repair estimates.
5. If possible, a past vehicle history and how the vehicle is used. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Our staff is always looking for ways to better serve our clients.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can call us at (253) 840-2250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us for more Info on Fleet Service
<-------- This product is not currently licensed. Please license this product by clicking here. -------->